BzzAgent Badge

Friday, August 5, 2011

Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension - Official trailer (HD)



WOOT! Today is HERE!!!! In a little over 8 hours, we will be watching and celebrating with some fun food and prizes! What are YOU doing for this auspicious occasion? Still trying to narrow down all my ideas for tonight, guess the trip out to the grocery store will make up my mind for me LOL. SO excited! Dinner tonight is going to be a total mish  mosh of P & F themed foods and snacks for the movie watching party. More details to come! Can't have my ideas stolen at the last minute by someone of the Doofenshmirtz persuasion, now, can I? Speaking of evil.....I wonder what kind of "inator" I can whip up at the last minute?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like Phineas and Ferb. It is one of the better toons now days. :)

I watched the movie tonight too.

Have a great weekend!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia