BzzAgent Badge

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Hunt Is Over!


Just HAD to share my recent WONDERFUL customer service experience!  Alex's has a water bottle, which is an Orange Camelbak Better Bottle (.75 liter)


This bottle gets filled 2-3 times a day with either plain water, or water with a hint of either juice or lemon. Well, the bite valve was showing the wear of him BITING on it. I really didn't feel like shelling out another $15 for a water bottle, but WOULD have if I hadn't found replacement valves. I looked EVERYWHERE around here, and NOBODY that sells the Camelbak brand had the replacement valves. FRUSTRATING! It's an awesome bottle, VERY durable (it takes WHATEVER this rough and tumble 5 yo boy can dish out, and TRUST me....that's saying ALOT!). 
So, since nobody around here had the valves, I started searching online. Of course, Amazon had them, and several other sites, but for $10 and up PLUS shipping. THEN, I stumbled upon Heart Rate Monitors USA . Not only are their prices competitive, they offer FREE SHIPPING! And, since it was in PA, I got it FAST! I actually received the package of bite valves (in an array of colors, I might add) on the same day I received the shipping info! KUDOS! He needs another smaller bottle for snack time at at school this year (water fountains...EEK!!!), so I will DEFINITELY be a repeat customer! Thank you again, Heart Rate Monitors USA  for not only offering competitive prices but for the free shipping! Alexander LOVED putting the blue bite valve on his orange bottle!

***>>>I was not compensated in any way for this endorsement of such a great site! All I received was my valves in a timely manner with FREE SHIPPING!<<***

No comments: