BzzAgent Badge

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The DOPEST Kindle 3 Post EVER!

COVETING the Kindle 3!! Just look at it! You know what I love? I love the idea of THIS

NOT happening to a book I spend Bruce's hard earned money on. No more pages ruined by whatever carnage a 3 yo and a 5 yo can do. I LOVE that your kindle purchases are saved and can be reloaded at any time!

WHY THE KINDLE 3 SPANKS THE IPAD FOR READING MATERIAL:


The Kindle 3 is ingeniously designed to be everything the iPad will never be: small, light and inexpensive… Now, the Kindle is almost ridiculously lightweight; at 8.5 ounces, it’s a third the weight of the iPad.  A THIRD OF THE WEIGHT!!!!!


And with a wi-fi connection you’re just seconds away from close to a million books. It’s like having access to an entire library from the comforts of your couch. So what book are you going to read? 


I think my FIRST book will be the very first book in the OUTLANDER series by Dianna Gabaldon--daughter WANTS me to read the series! The next one will most DEFINITELY be The Litigators by John Grisham (CHOMPING AT THE BIT FOR THAT ONE!!!!). 


I know that there are people that have resisted the call of e-readers. I used to be one of them. But I am totally a convert now. ANYTHING that preserves the written word and makes it EASIER for books and periodicals to be available to the masses has my vote, and should have yours too! They have REALLY come down in price, and, if you compare what you would normally spend on a hardcover new release to what you spend on Kindle, it pays for itself in VERY short order (ESPECIALLY if you are an avid reader!). BONUS!!!---Many libraries are now set up with e-book lending programs!!!! Possibilities are ENDLESS! OHH!!!! And don't get me started on the games that are available. 

No comments: