BzzAgent Badge

Friday, September 9, 2011

Hey Jono, Wolverine is DOPE, and he LOVES Blender Bottles!



(PARDON THE GRATUITOUS USE OF MAN CANDY, but as you see, he uses a Blender Bottle!)

BLENDER BOTTLE



The patented BlenderBottle by Sundesa is a great way to mix protein and meal replacement drinks while on the go, but it's also handy for mixing pancake batter while camping, mixing salad dressings and marinades, or just using as a water bottle. The BlenderBottle is the best-selling portable mixer simply because it works. No batteries, no cord, no hassle. Mix It Smooth--Anytime, Anywhere.
What a cool idea! I like the little mixing ball up in there. I think it would be PERFECT not only for a quick yogurt drink, but for Mama's occasional celebratory vodka concoction when the kids go to bed -- looks like the PERFECT cocktail shaker too! 
Plenty of recipes  are available on their site (mmmm orange Dream Shake!) 
Who can argue with Vanessa Hudgens , Scarlett Johansson  , or Dwanyne "The Rock" Johnson ? I mean, sure, if you WANT to argue with The Rock, be my guest, it's your funeral ;). 
By the way...reported main cupcake of Chelsea Handler -- 50 Cent  --  is a fan too (if Fitty uses it you KNOW it's cool!). I could go on and on about how Jessica Biel and The Bieber LOVE their bottles, but I would think that just knowing that Hugh Jackman uses it, WE ALL should be wanting it! I mean, come on..... 

IF WOLVERINE CAN BE ALL CASUAL WITH IT, SO CAN I!! And, more importantly, SO CAN YOU!

And so I leave you with yet another shot of Hugh Jackman ... Just because I can, and because he is a fan of The Blender Bottle .



I would buy anything this man loves!





3 comments:

Erika said...

This post is an epic win for the shirtless Wolverine alone XD Really, they should just stick that on the product itself, bet it would sell even better.

BLHess said...

They SHOULD! Seriously! I GOT this one! I think shirtless Wolverine will be on every Buzz when I receive it to buzz about ;).

Less Than Reality said...

This is an awesome post! Very creative. :)