BzzAgent Badge

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

About.Me




I am a Bzzagent, and this has to be one of the most USEFUL Bzzagent Campaigns I have accepted. What a great concept!   On my profile,I Have consolidated my Etsy shop, Facebook profile, Twitter url, and Blogger URL into ONE spot with a little bio about me! SO easy!

If you want to sign up, they will give you free pack of business cards from MOO, but you will have to pay shipping on those. I have done business with MOO, and their products are good quality, so WORTH paying the shipping, dude!

All of your online content and profiles can be accessible from your unique about.me splash page. Take a minute to create your personal splash page and be on your way to building a single online identity. Be it for personal use, or to create a professional on-line profile about.me will allow you to take all your scattered online profiles (like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and put them in one easy place.

It has been slow going to get people to my profile, but it is a relatively new concept that I think can REALLY take off! Come check me out!  Please? Pretty please?  And while you're there, make an account for yourself! We can be best buds!

No comments: