BzzAgent Badge

Friday, November 5, 2010

Sideshow Freak? Or BADLY In Need Of A Good Pair Of Tweezers?

Just a quick post to remind you all that No Shave November is going on in full force! I wonder who, at the end of the month, will share on the wall of shame fame their furry month's growth? We shall see ;). At any rate, Please join me in again thanking Rich Germain and  Boyd Tracy  for inspiring my smart-assy month long fun fest (and while you're at it, request them as a friend! Tell them I sent you ;). Oh...wait....I actually don't know either of them, so that may be "creepy"...ahhhh what the hell go ahead!!!
I wish I could make money as a sideshow freak ... EASY money!!! This woman laughed all the way to the bank after letting people ogle her unplucked/unwaxed facial hair. Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it, Rumplestiltskin!!! BOO YAHH!!!

No comments: