BzzAgent Badge

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

30 Days Of Brenda #20 ("This Month")


Short and sweet. This  month began with my observing yet another of Holly's birthdays without her (her 20th!). I weathered that day (somehow!!), and actually didn't melt down completely (which would have been ok, I give myself permission to, and my family knows to expect the unexpected on certain days of the year...I honestly wasn't afforded the luxury of time to "break down" due to the high maintenance of the yungins lately).

I've been crocheting more frequently (YAY!). Actually, I have been "making" the time to start and complete the projects I have been wanting to do. Still have several lovely sweaters in my stash to frog, and I WILL get that sewing machine set up by the end of the month, I WILL!!!!! I've been putting it off WAY too long...seeing as how I haven't really sewn since Jr High....but I REALLY have some upcycling projects in my que that require it, so time to actually use that bad boy (still brand new, haven't used it since I got it almost 2 yrs ago!!).

Trip to Ocean City and Assateague was LOVELY!!!! SO happy to get to spend some time together as a family... with Bruce working nights and spending so much time helping his mom slowly go through her house in preparation for her move to Shelly's home, it has been almost impossible to have any kind of quality time together. It was great! Bruce was SO relaxed, and it didn't go unnoticed by him that the kids were ALL about him during the mini vacation (ESPECIALLY Sedona!).

Getting back into our routine, looking forward to the Autumnal Equinox to herald my most FAVORITE time of year!!!! Harvest Moon tonight (technically, won't be completely full until 5:17 AM EST...).

Hoping the month continues to go by with me feeling all "productive" and such... the closets could use some love :).

We'll share another "moment" tomorrow ;).

No comments: