BzzAgent Badge

Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 days of Brenda #7 ("Your Best Friend")

Well, I have had many "best friends" since I was a little girl...and, quite honestly, I have come to the conclusion that the "best" friend I can ever have is also my own worst enemy...MYSELF!  Mind blowing, right????

Really, though...a "best friend" :
Never judges you, always lifts you up, is always "there" for you, sees you at your worst AND your best and STILL loves you.

"They" always say that the best things you can EVER do for yourself are to not judge yourself too harshly, keep looking on the bright side, pick yourself up/dust yourself off, and LOVE yourself no matter what!

I have learned (especially after my recent massive depressive period) that when you learn to love yourself, you would be surprised at what else in your life falls into place ;). Go on--try it....you may be amazed :)

Stay tuned for tomorrow, where we will share "A Moment" -- excited?? I am ;).

No comments: