BzzAgent Badge

Monday, September 20, 2010

30 Days Of Brenda Day #17 ("My Favorite Memory")

I honestly cannot peg any "one" memory as my single most favorite memory. BUT....I can honestly and unequivocally state that all of my favorite memories involve my children :).
~The days they were all born, their "firsts", Heather's graduation...
Sometimes, these memories just pop in from time to time...like when I just happen to get a glance of Heather (the first born) and marvel at the beautiful (inside AND out) woman she has become, but my mind's eye can only see the flash of her toothless smile as she is sang any one of her favorite songs back then.
Of course, it goes without saying that any and all memories that involve my wonderful husband is "among" the favorites, since he had "something" to do with the younger two children ;).
I would like to think that whenever this particular incarnation of my essence ends, I will go out with a lifetime of memories of my children not flashing, but playing slowly, in an infinite reel in my mind's eye...

No comments: